This is probably my 3rd or 4th blog I've attempted to start, but I am very inspired and motivated to keep this one (cerca Jessy K & "Awesome Again in 2010!") I may not be sharing this blog with many people immediately, but I would love to get people's opinions & thoughts as to what I write about. =)
Although my lovely friends know these things about me, here's to all the individuals out there who may not know much about me~
1. "Meatless with Mia"- *Meatless* meaning that I am a vegetarian as of October 23, 2009, and *Mia* is my wonderful, perfect, & precious dwarf rabbit who I am helplessly in LOOOOOVE with <3 <3 She is the #1 love of my life!! These are 2 very important things to me that I will be discussing frequently in this blog <3
2. I work in my hometown at the local neighborhood health club in their member services department, as well as a health club in downtown Chicago as a front desk receptionist & a personal trainer. I lala LOOOVE my work so very much! I'm so blessed to be able to have 2 jobs and *nearly* be working full time =)
3. I have a super sexy & awesomely fun group of friends that I hang out with! Josh (also my wonderful novio), Rob, Tyler, Mike, & Elliot are my #1 boys and I am so happy I get to see them almost everyday! Amanda, Jessy, & Jennie are my #1 ladies who sadly (for me) live all across the country. I love these people (and OODLES of others) and am so happy they're in my life!




4. I love lists...I'll probably make a lot of them.
5. Friends, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, The Girls Next Door, and Sex and the City are all of my favorite tv shows.
6. Winnie the Pooh is my favorite disney character [FF (fun fact): The Hollywood star I am sitting by in my profile picture is Winnie's!]
7. The Kind Diet, Stargirl, Today I will, Jemima J, Love the one you're with [NOT a self help book- this is a fiction novel!], Something borrowed, & soon-to-be Eating Animals are just a few of my favorite books =)
8. I lalaLOVE to travel, take naps, exercise, laugh *really* loud, go to the beach, play tennis, golf, stretch, do yoga, journal, cook yummy vegan meals [note: I am NOT a vegan (yet) but I have slowly started the journey], watch football, & swim are just ~a few~ of my favorite things to do!
9. Throwing up is my #1 fear
And on that note, because I just went through my #1 fear a couple days ago, I will go to sleep and will definitely write about more intellectual, fun, creative things later =)
xoxo
<33holly

No comments:
Post a Comment