Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Confessions...part 2



1. I love flowers! But my favorites are daisies
2. I'm literally oober obsessed with The Girls Next Door
3. I've only been to 16 states. Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, Michigan, New York*, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Colorado*, Arizona, & California! It's my goal to visit all 50 before I'm 30.
4. I'm putting off packing because it's making me really depressed
5. If I had any idea of where to buy a pair of overalls, I'd get them & wear them in a heartbeat
6. My ipod & journal are my therapies
7. I think it's scary when I drive on a bridge over water
8. I sometimes wonder if other people feel as uncertain in life as I do
9. I *need* to get my bachelors degree in the next few years...but as I wrote in #8, I have no idea what I want to do!
10. I feel like gorilla gum can be a true lifesaver
11. Fall is my favorite season, but summer is a close second!
12. I just went skinny dipping for the first time last weekend (and it was AWESOME!)
13. Stargirl & Love Stargirl are 2 of my favorite books of all time. They send out such a great message that girls of all ages can learn from
14. When I play monopoly, I need to have water works & the electric company
15. I feel like I'll always be a kid at heart <3


xoxo
<33holly


*I technically haven't visited New York or Colorado, but I've switched planes in both of those states...so I count them! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment