At the moment, I am feeling rather scatter-brained. I have dozens of thoughts speeding through my mind; they may as well all be in mini (and colorful) race cars. Allow me to share~
*Apartment hunting is getting exhausting...or rather, it became ridiculous, like, yesterday. Josh and I have seen probably 10 different places. There are 3 contenders right now, but 2 of them we do not agree on (he likes the affordable prices in one....I like the community feel of the other..). I am hoping that once he sees the 3rd, it will put our searching to rest. I want to decorate and get the F out of my house already!!!!
*Mia's cage needs to be cleaned, asap.
*I am getting blood work done tomorrow to make sure that I am not deficient in any vitamins or minerals...may as well take advantage of having health insurance again :)
*I plan on taking a bubble bath tonight, while listening to Adele
*I wish I was a good writer (or, just an okay one)
*I am excited for so many things....graduation parties, baking sprees, camping, birthdays....
*My heart sunk after I read about the tornados in Joplin, MO. These tragedies that happen every day make me feel VERY blessed and thankful.
*I have fallen off of the P90x bandwagon (insert tears here). First finals took over, then I was sick, then I was out of town....then...ughhh...I will be starting over soon, though :)
*Emily Giffin has to be one of my favorite authors. Her, and Jane Green...they are def on the top of my lists!
xoxo
<33holly
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment