Saturday, October 29, 2011

Easy Fajitas!

There are many times where I have veggies in the fridge, but I don't know what to do with them! When this happens, I usually make yummy fajitas :)





Ingredients:

*1 Flour tortilla (whole grain preferably!)
*1 zucchini 
*1 bell pepper 
*1 onion 
*1 clove of garlic
*1/4 package of faux chicken (optional)
*Shredded vegan cheese (optional)

....by the way, I always chop my veggies...I don't even know how to dice/mince/whatever LOL so cut the ingredients however you'd like :)

Directions:

1. On medium heat, add a teaspoon or two of olive or safflower oil in a medium/large pan. Add the onions & garlic & cook until brown/soft..about 3-5 minutes
2. Add the bell peppers & cook for about 5 minutes
3. In a separate pan, add another few teaspoons of oil on medium heat. Add the faux meat and cook for 5-7 minutes, or however the box says to cook it :D
4. Add the zucchini and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Turn the heat off & add the faux meat. Take a few spoonfuls of the fajita mix and place in the middle of your tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese if you wish. Enjoy! :)


xoxo
<33holly


No comments:

Post a Comment