Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mia's Santa Experience!!!!

I have to admit, I've had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. Here is why~


1. My body and soul have skipped autumn this year, thus I feel like it should be middle-of-October weather right now.
    1a. This 15 degree blustry weather is pissing me off
2. Josh won't be here to celebrate Christmas with me
3. I haven't had any extra money for presents this year. Again.


However...today shed some needed light on my Christmas spirit. I took Mia to get her picture taken with Santa today!!


She was SO WONDERFUL!!!! As soon as we walked in, everyone was so excited that a rabbit was getting her picture taken (apparently, they haven't seen a bunny with Santa in a few years). Everyone wanted to pet her and was complimenting her on how beautiful and well behaved she was! :D I am such a proud mommy! She even let us put the little santa hat on her!!!!!!!!!!! She did so well and was such a great sport. I'm so glad I got to share her with a little piece of the world :D She is my perfect little angel!!! <3 <3 <3 


xoxo
<33holly

2 comments:

  1. awwww that is so cute!!! :) what did she ask Santa for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still think its pretty funny/kinda awesome u got her to take a xmas photo with santa. haha!

    ReplyDelete