So, this semester is turning out to be hella challenging (but I suppose spring & summer semesters were too). I'll be done applying for nursing school on October 5th...and from then on, I just have to wait. I am just SO NERVOUS because everyone and their mom wants to be a nurse...but there are so few spots available that they only take the best of the best (usually). I'm not saying I'm the best...or even close to the best, but if I don't get in, I really don't know what I'm going to do.
That's why I haven't really been writing in here, about super personal things...its just because I have this cloud over my head. I'm excited to be finished applying...and I think I might get in (sorry guys, I can't even come up with a %age), but I just don't know. Everyone else in my life already has their bachelors/masters/whatever, but this is really the 1st time I've ever applied to college where it meant the world to me to be accepted. All the other ones I kinda knew I'd get in, but nursing school is a different ballgame.
I guess it really comes down to my destiny. I mean, not fully- if I don't do well in school then forget about it! But, if I work my hardest, do all I can in my classes, make nice with my professors, write an astounding essay, and kick ass on my entrance exam...(oh, and do a lot of praying!), then destiny will come into play and that will be my decider if I am accepted.
So really, I shouldn't be worried (what good does worrying do? gives me headaches, makes me eat bad carbs, & creates wrinkles), but I should be trusting my angels & my destiny. We'll see. I'll just have to wait.
I know that didn't make much sense, I'm not really fully awake yet but I figured I'd let the world know (or just Jessy? not sure who reads this, tehehe) why I haven't been writing much lately. Lo siento :)
xoxo
<33holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol! I totally read your blog :) I think Eddie does too! I can also relate to the anxiety of not knowing if you'll get into school...and I am SURE you'll get in, because you are awesome and work so hard :)
ReplyDelete