I am so happy that I have been accepted into my nursing program! Here's why~
1. I've been working toward applying for the last 17 months
2. My new job, although proving to be moderately tough and a bit scary at times, has confirmed nursing is my destined profession
3. I'll be preparing myself with a fulfilling and meaningful career
4. After my 2 year program is over, I hope to have the means to complete my BSN in 1 extra year...which then will give me baccalaureate bragging rights by the time I am 28 (a few years late, but better late than never!)
5. I lala LOVE school! My learning disability puts me at a bit of a disadvantage, but in many ways, it makes be a better student. You know, sitting in the front of the class, having a rainbow of highlighters, asking billions of questions...maybe I'll invest in a tape recorder?
6. More than anything, I feel like I've finally been successful at something. With the exception of living abroad and my relationships, I feel like many things I've devoted my heart & soul to have failed. Maybe I'm being a bit dramatic; I know my life is wonderful and I have many things to be thankful for. I feel like I am in unfamiliar territory--like, what? Something I have been planning, praying, working, & wishing for has actually happened? And it's not anything small---it's my #1 goal; it has been for a while. And for that, I will soak up all the knowledge I can to ensure that I am successful in my new, #1 goal...passing nursing school :)
xoxo
<33holly


No comments:
Post a Comment