Friday, August 20, 2010

Dear Homesickness

Dear Homesickness,



Hi. I've been here for 3 hours and you're already bothering me. Please go away.




Or, possibly better addressed...


Dear Completely-Missing-Josh-Ness,


You're going to make these next few months quite challenging.





It was much harder to say goodbye than I thought it would be :(




Trying to remind myself that this is what I wanted---independence, separation from the familiar, exploration, freedom, & a new experience.




I'm not really THAT far away, am I?



xoxo
<33holly

2 comments:

  1. No you are not!! Distance is no match for any of your relationships :) I miss you already but I hope that you are having an awesome time, and I can't wait to hear all about Australia!! :) PS Vegemite is gross.....stay far away....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie!! I miss you so much also. I love yo so so much and being apart from you has been absolutely terrible. Australia is so so far away. I think about you all the time and miss you all the time. Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete