1. I love to paint my nails, but I am terrible at keeping up with it
2. I buy Yogi Tea 80% for the quotes on the tea bags
3. I really don't like driving in the snow. Not just because of the snow itself, but because I feel pressure from the other drivers to drive fast and fearless, when I am perfectly happy puttering at 25mph
4. I would love to own my own cafe one day...complete with shag rugs, local art, and a vegan/gluten free menu
5. I don't like carrying a purse. Hence I carry only a wristlet (and a backpack if needed)
6. I'm so pee-in-my-pants excited to start school again!!
7. In the winter, I need to sleep with hydrocortisone smeared all over my hands, topped with cotton gloves or my hands will literally be so dry they will fall off.
8. Lately, I can't get enough of down dog and inversions
9. I lalala love my new vegan cookbook called 'Everything Vegan'!
10. I need to get in the habit of wearing my retainer regularly...starting tonight
11. Leggings have taken over my wardrobe...you just can't beat comfy clothes that are stylish and that you can also wear to work!
12. I'm already thinking of themes for Mia's 3rd birthday party...which is in June
13. Duck Sauce's 'Barbara Streisand' will always and forever remind me of Australia
14. I just got health insurance back, after not having it for 2 years
15. I can get away with doing laundry once every 5 weeks...yet I still feel like I don't have very many clothes
Until next time!
xoxo
<33holly


No comments:
Post a Comment