Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happyyyy

Things that I am happy about~

1. I just ate some delishhhh veggie stir-fry!!
2. I can FINALLY sleep in tomorrow (sleeping in=8:15am)
3. I might begin training again to earn some extra cha ching
4. I finished all of my chemistry homework and am half way done with my unit 1 readings for both psychology classes
5. It is AUSTRALIA DAY!
6. I just downloaded lots of new songs!! (get low, from a table away, & purple stain...to name a few)
7. Wednesday is almost over...which means less than 48 hours til my weekend starts!
8. I get to see all of my friends this weekend + go out for monthly lunch/coffee next week w/ my girls!
9. Nicole & I are spa-ing it up on saturday
10. British top gear finally started!


Until next time...
xoxo
<33holly

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! Eddie (my man :) hehe) likes Top Gear, too!! PS I miss you, I am sorry this semester has been so busy so far, but we must hang out soon, even if we can't afford to buy some of the expensive organic ingredients to make vegan cupcakes, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nice! Does he watch the US top gear?? The british one is much better...I have a lot of ingredients for cupcakes/brownies, so we can figure out exactly what recipes we'll need and then we can see if either you or I have some/most of the ingredients already. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I hopefully will see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete