Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Perfect

In a (my) perfect world...



I already would be done with my degree
Everyone I love would live next door to each other
Every room in my house would be a different, bright & cheery color
I'd have a vegetable garden and a fruit forest in my backyard
San Diego, San Francisco, Sydney, & Chicago would all be touching
The Green Bay packers would not exist
Mia would have many bunny friends
My hair would be naturally curly
All coffee places would offer vegan chocolate to go with my soy mochas
I would study yoga in Bali
There would be 30 hours in a day (more time for naps)
Everyone would smile and laugh all the time




*I Think Everybody Should Like Everybody* ~Andy Warhol 


xoxo
<33holly

1 comment:

  1. can i just comment on this post all the way down here! i love your perfect world holly! i hope you find (some) ways to incorporate a few of these things in your life! and one day get your veggie garden! I LIKED THIS POST. i think i might do one like it. thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete