*But the journey Ray Charles took to stardom was long and hard* ~Sharon Bell Mathis
You may not be seeking stardom, but you would like to achieve some sort of success, right? Maybe it's driving your dream car. Or being able to afford season tickets to your favorite team. Or becoming a vet. So when you picture yourself reaching your goal, how long do you imagine it takes? A day or two? A week? A month? Reality check: Overnight success almost never happens. It often takes years. But that's ok. Because, as most successful people will tell you, getting there is half the fun.
When I think about what I want to achieve, am I realistic or living in a dream world? In terms of becoming successful, I make these two pledges: 1. I will not be scared away by how long it may take. 2. I will have fun along the way.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment