I've always had an issue with worrying about things. I have a few people in my life who always worry about basically everything, and I think in my 23 years of life, they've rubbed off on me a bit.
It's a waste of time to worry about things. More often than not, what you're worried about won't even end up happening. And if it does, spending time stressing and thinking about it won't change the outcome.
I feel that sometimes this is easier said than done. I told myself that I was not going to worry about my life when I return home to the states. It's been fairly easy thus far, but with it being half way through my 3rd week here, I am shocked at how fast the time has gone. I'm nearly 1/4th of my way done with my contract- I can't believe how time has flown! Nevertheless, it's gotten me thinking about what I want/need to do when I'm through.
I have all of these ideas- all of these possible scenarios in my head of what my options are, and I can't seem to decide which one would be best for me. And because I feel like time is running out, I am more stressed about these options and feel pressure to choose one before October.
But even with all of the possibilities & potential opportunities that lay ahead of me, worrying about them will not change the outcome of anything. I must put my worries to rest and take control of my thoughts. I know that in the end, everything will work itself out.
And if nothing else, I'll always have my friends :)
xoxo
<33holly










I really like this.
ReplyDelete